Demo Lessons6 Lessons
Recordings of Live Lessons15 Lessons
Special Discount - Save 50%
Coupon Code "50LIVE"
Redeem coupon code on checkout page
About IFRS Diploma By ACCA (ACCA Dip-IFR)
If you are a finance professional who is not already knowledgeable about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification has a fast and efficient solution to meet your needs. If you need to develop a working knowledge of the area, the DipIFR can help prepare you.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies.
ACCA Dip-IFR is a diploma qualification by ACCA. It has one exam. Exam is held twice a year in the first week of June and December. The three hours comprehensive exam consists of four questions of 25 marks each.
Exam is conducted by ACCA and results are announced in six weeks time. Upon passing the exam (pass marks are 50%) candidates are awarded by a Diploma by ACCA UK and which is recognized globally. This diploma is considered very valuable by employers globally and it enhances not only your knowledge but also strengthens your CV and gives a boost to your career in Accountancy.
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand, explain and apply the IASB's Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
What is Included in the Course Package ?
This package gives access to two courses.
Complete recorded Course plus Live Online Group.
It is a hybrid course plan for ACCA Dip-IFR June 2023 session exam. Students shall be given access to complete recorded courses. In addition there will be two Live Online sessions per week to help prepre students to pass exam successfully. During live sessions, IFRS standards will be summarised along with extensive past exam question practice.
Schedule For June 2023 Exam Session
Two live online sessions per week until June 2022 Exams.
Complete syllabus will be covered along with extensive past exam practice questions PLUS active tutor support on WhatsApp group.
Every Wednesday and Saturday
UAE Time - 19:30 - 21:30
Start Date: 25.02.2023
End Date: 25.05.2023
"This LIVE ONLINE GROUP will enable students to pass their exam by doing extensive exam practice and participate in informative discussion about standards and exam approach.
Participation in the LIVE training and by following the course program you will significantly increase your chance to pass exam.
Why You Should Choose IFRS With Vertex Learning ?
Vertex Learning is proud to have engaged Mr. Syed M Ali. Mr. Syed Ali is one of earliest trainer for ACCA Dip-IFR in international market.
He is a corporate trainer and has provided IFRS training to over 200 corporate clients including Fortune 500 companies. His IFRS training course is a global best seller IFRS Course and is used by companies such as Amazon, Volkswagen, Disney, Nestlé, Reliance Group, Toyota Motors Vodafone and many others.
Since 2007, he has taught thousands of professional accountants and have helped them in securing their ACCA Diploma in IFRS. He has exam focused approach and helps his students to pass the exam in the very first attempt.
There are several reasons why ACCA students from over 80 countries prefer Vertex Learning Solutions.
1. Our ACCA courses include maximum content that you could find online.
2. Lectures are explained very well by our experienced tutors. See the demo lectures.
3. All courses include exam focused detailed notes, online quizzes and one final mock exam.
4. You get outstanding tutor support on Telegram or WhatsApp groups.
We provide students with all the necessary resources to pass their ACCA exams.
We have been providing tuition to ACCA students since 2008. Our pass rates exceed the global average pass rates announced by ACCA. Please see the reviews and feedback of our students.
1. The course page (which you want to enroll)
2. Our Facebook page results and reviews - https://www.facebook.com/Vertex786
3. Trustpilot - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vls-online.com?utm_medium=trustbox&utm_source=MicroReviewCount
We believe that by just providing the content the job is not done. Therefore, we try to engage our students in different ways;
1. Day by Study Plans - Our detailed study plans provide detailed guidance on how to prepare for your exams. Following the "Day by Day" study plan makes sure that you will complete the preparation well in time without missing any key area.
2. Online community - students can post comments under each lecture and get response
3. WhatsApp groups - We have very active WhatsApp groups where students and tutors interact with each other
4. Free Webinars - We arrange several free webinars in the last month before exam. These webinars are very helpful in concluding your course and getting ready for the final exams.
In order to take your ACCA Dip-IFR exam, you need to have;
1. Bachelors degree, in any field.
2. Three years experience in accounting and finance field.
Total fee payable to ACCA in order to take ACCA Dip-IFR diploma exam consists of two parts.
1. Student registration fee - 65 GBP - payable upon submission of documents
2. Exam fee - 129 GBP - payable at the time of booking the exam.
Following documents are needed (Application process is complete on ACCA website and documents are uploaded to www.accaglobal.com)
1. Copy of photo ID or passport
3. Copy of educational documents, such as a copy of your bachelors degree ot masters degree, whichever completed last
4. Expereince letter from employer stating that the participant has minimum three years work experience in accounting and finance department. Position and job descirption is not important. You may submit more than one experience certificate to show a total of minimum three years experience.
The complete exam preparation requires approximately 200 hours of effort. Most students complete their preparation in four months time, however as an exception some can take more or less time that stated here.
Global pass rates for Dip-IFR exam is approximately 45%. Vertex students show much higher pass rates. During the last 15 years our students have always shown over 60% pass rates.
In order to sit exams at a specific session, you will need to register for the DipIFR qualification online and upload all supporting documentation by the following registration closing date:
10 April 2023 (for the June 2023 exam session)
Once registered you have until 1 May 2023 to access the exam planner via your myACCA account and enter for the exam.
When you log in to your myACCA and choose ‘exam entry’, you will then select the country you want to sit your exam in. This will provide you with a list of available exam centres within that country, for that particular exam session
This course covers complete syllabus of ACCA Diploma in IFRS Exam as prescribed by ACCA.
The course includes detailed topic lectures, extensive practice question videos, tutor slides, detailed notes, online quizzes plus tutor support. This course is a global best seller course on IFRS and has above average pass rates.
It is a detailed course in IFRS - International Financial Reporting Standards and proves to be an excellent resource to refresh, enhance and improve the IFRS knowledge of working professionals. The course includes over eigthy hours of video lectures on IAS and IFRS as well as it includes standards summaries to be used as supplementry reading material
List of ACCA Dip-IFR Passed Students in June 2022 Exam Session
Ruhıt Sehgal – 76
Syed Ali Danish Bukhari – 72
Jıneesh - 72 Srılatha – 72
Somil Kumar – 70
Mohit Kumar – 69
Mohd Ahmed Kapadia – 66
Vijaykumar Gupta – 66
Paritosh Chatterji – 63
Kamran Kuru – 62
Husnı Mubarak – 61
Alibek Kusmanov – 65
Stefan Debackere - 63
Tho Lee Kin – 58
Stephen Arhin – 57
Natalia Chebanova – 51
Barry O Donnell
ACCA Dip-IFR Syllabus in Detail
A. International sources of authority
1. The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the regulatory framework
B. Elements of financial statements
1. Revenue recognition
2. Property, plant and equipment
3. Impairment of assets
5. Intangible assets and goodwill
7. Financial instruments
8. Provisions, contingent assets and liabilities
9. Employment and post-employment benefits
10. Tax in financial statements
11. The effects of changes in foreign currency exchange rates
13. Share-based payment
14 Exploration and evaluation expenditures
15. Fair value measurement
C Presentation of financial statements and additional disclosures
1. Presentation of the statement of financial position, the statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income and the statement of changes in equity
2. Earnings per share
3. Events after the reporting period
4. Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
5. Related party disclosures
6. Operating segments
7. Reporting requirements of small and medium-sized entities (SMEs)
D Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements
1. Preparation of group consolidated external reports
2. Business combinations – intra-group adjustments
3. Business combinations – fair value adjustments
4. Business combinations – associates and joint arrangements
5. Complete disposal of shares in subsidiaries
Syed Muhammad Ali has over twenty years of working experience. During the twenty years of his career he has worked in Auditing, Banking, Telecom and Oil and Gas sector in different countries. He has got tremendous experience in Financial Reporting, Financial Management, Contract Management, Project Finance and Business Management.
Apart from his professional career, Mr. Ali has also been actively engaged in training and development of professionals since 2006. During all these years, thousands of delegates have benefited from his knowledge and expertise. He has exam focused approach helps his students to pass the exam in the very first attempt.
He is a corporate trainer and has provided training courses to over 200 corporate clients including Fortune 500 companies. His Accounting & Finance Courses are used by companies such as Amazon, Volkswagen, Disney, Nestlé, Reliance Group, Toyota Motors, Vodafone and many others.
As a consultant he has worked on several projects including projects funded by the World Bank and the European Union.
Hybrid Course - Recorded + Live for June 2023 Exam SessionBuy Now